Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Friends..

It's great to have friends for i can trust the most.
It's also good to know a fellow Filipino people in this country where i can relate
and to hang-out. Finally, I found them. I didn't try so hard to look for one, they just came at the right time.

They were my neighbors here in Coral Springs, and happened their my neighbors also back in my homeland (though we didn't meet each other there ever before). My friendship with them started to grow little by little as the time goes by. Hopefully, they were for real. Talking about real friends I don't have plenty of them, i have few good friends, real one is hard to find. I bet you agree with me. Well, so far pretty much their my likes and they like me too, that's what great all about!




this dog is so cute. she wanted me to carry her the moment we met.
she's so adorable like my dogie stormish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...