Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GMC Dealers Cheap car insurance

Locate a GMC Car Dealership in your State

Edmunds.com features a complete listing of GMC dealers in your area, making it simple to the find GMC truck or SUV you've been wanting. Choose between the compact Canyon pickup and big Sierra truck. In the SUV segment, GMC offers the mainstream Envoy and extended Envoy XL, along with the full-size Yukon and Yukon XL. The Savana is GMC's full-size van. GMC's SUVs and the Sierra also come as "Denali" models stuffed with luxury equipment. Most GMC dealers are merged with other GM lots, but it's easy to find your local GMC dealership at Edmunds.com. You'll have access to free online price quotes from multiple dealers so you can compare and save.

--- State ---

GMC Car Consumer Discussions

As a fellow Odyssey owner, the GM ads don't bother me in the least. In fact, I'd be disappointed if the domestic makers didn't try to convince us that they're better than the foreign competition. I trade my vehicles in very often, generally every other year, and I consider the Big Three every time. However, I haven't found another family vehicle that compares to the Odyssey (my fourth since 2001). GM should try to make the argument that the Acadia, Enclave, Outlook, and Traverse are a better alternative. When I trade in my Odyssey next year cheap car insurance, I'll be taking a very hard look at the Traverse and Acadia (especially since my wife will likely kill me if I stick her with another minivan!). One thing that does bother me about the domestic makers is that prior to their recent difficulties, their prices were absurd. I bought my Mercedes C350 for about $5k less than the Cadillac CTS I really wanted to buy. Even the BMW 335 was less expensive. GM has to drop this dependency on rebates and offer lower total costs of ownership if they want to bring foreign car buyers back into the fold...

Content by : edmunds.com/dealerships/GMC/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...