Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson- my idol has just passed away (CNN). I'm sure many of his fans so sad about his sudden death. He really was and always be a greatest performer of all time. I grew up listening of his music, and can't help but dance with it too. He was a gifted man, so talented.

Thank you Jacko for your extraordinary talent. Through your music- it makes my day happy when I'm sad, it reminisce my 80's childhood life, and your music keeps the party alive! back on 80's the party could not be possible if having without playing your cool music. :)

I will always remember you.

A loot video of Jacko from YouTube; Is one of my favorite live performance of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...