Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Black Toyota Tacoma Extend Cab Pickup

1996 Toyota Tacoma For Sale by Original Owner






For Sale - - 1996 Black Toyota Tacoma Extend Cab Pickup Truck 2x4

To help you out, I place a few links to other websites that have info about this truck.

I am the original owner!! I bought this back in 1996 at a Toyota Dealership in Orange County when it had 31 miles on it. I know the history of this car and have the paperwork to back it up.

It's been a good truck to me all of these years and I've always been one for preventative maintenance. I've taken it in for oil changes and services regularly or, as needed. The most recent problem that I had with this truck is that it needed a new starter, so about a year ago, I got the 90k service, a new starter, I got the breaks worked on and some other little things to help fine tune it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...