Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RPMGO Car Blog

RPMGO Car Blog


Changes in the RPMGO team

Posted: 28 Sep 2010 03:26 AM PDT

Hey guys, I think you might have noticed the low to none activity in the past week. First of all, sorry for this, but it happened because there have been some changes in our team. Andrey, which has been in charge with everything you read in the past year, has decided to pursue another opportunity and will no longer write for us. We wish him all the best and for all his effort he will always be welcomed here.

As for the publishing part, starting this week and until we find another awesome editor like Andrey was (by the way, if you want to write for us or know someone who does, just drop us a line here), I will be the one keeping you updated with everything that happens in our lovely car world. I hope you guys missed me…I, for one, am really glad to be back to writing articles, because I missed it a lot.

Well, this the small announcement I wanted to make and now it’s time to get to work!

Post published on Rpmgo.com

Changes in the RPMGO team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...