Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Seasonal Flip-Flop

Guest post written by Will McCraw

Living in Houston has been a big change after living in Vermont for 10 years. Things are so much busier here, and I am definitely not used to the traffic patterns. However, there are some great things about living down here in Texas, and IÕm glad that I made the decision to come down this way. This is my first winter in Texas, and itÕs definitely more bearable than the winters in the northeast. IÕve actually been glad for the cooler temperatures that IÕve been experience lately. While the winters are really harsh where I am from, I am finding that the summers are very harsh down here! The heat is often times smoldering and itÕs taken a little bit to get used to. The key is to have an excellent cooling system in house. Otherwise, it can be pretty unbearable.

While itÕs cooler, I am going to make an investment in a new cooling system so that when summer comes back around, IÕll be ready this time. I decided to browse for Houston Sears Home Improvement sites, and I think IÕve really found some good options for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...