Friday, September 12, 2008
Been Busy Lately...
I'm happy to finally back of being hiatus for a long time in blog world. No, I didn't go on travel, I'm just home. Time fly so fast for I couldn't reach my goal everyday. There are a lot of things to do! to work in the office 8 hours a day, to cook, to exercise, to do house chores, to have at least time with my husband, pets, family and friends, and most of all to have time with myself. Lately, I open my laptop in a short time just to check my emails, that's it! I don't take my time to burn my eyes on staring at my computer now. Sometimes I wish to have more time in a day, because I am a kind of person like to do it now not later or tomorrow. That is why I compromise things to work out like lately I chose to exercise rather than to blog. Some kind a change, eh?! I love to see my body is getting tone, that is one thing were makes me busy lately. Actually, having an OPP motivates me to blog again, and of course my friends here. :)
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment