Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm "In" It-- Twilight Saga Fever!!

They are everywhere--- it's fun (I know, sometimes it can be annoying)! Well I'll tell you, if once you are a sucker you're always be a sucker! That's why many of romantic movie fanatics out there are so gaga of these two hottest stars today talking about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. I don't blame them, at all. They made the Twilight movies so intriguing and romantic in order to captured the hearts of those romance sucker fanatics (like me). hehehe

The movie New Moon is now coming so soon. So excited to watch it. I can't even wait! That's why I keep lurking the Internet about New Moon and stumbled upon the Bazaar magazine website and found these photos of Robert and Kristen. They're so cute together, aren't they?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...