Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Name Badge at Work

Ever since I work at my current employer I have never felt alone nor have complains. It has been my fourth months working with them now feels like years just because I enjoy my job and the people I am with. My boss is the best, she's the bomb! With regards with my colleagues they are so comical! There were no dull moments in our department. I have a great job (at least for me), good benefits, great boss and colleagues. With our economy crisis right now? I don't know if there is better than that.

You know, our name badges are not just an I.D. but also use as a key (not literally) to unlock doors. Although we have security guards in every entrances of building one and two but we couldn't get in the building unless we swipe our badges at the sensor on a door. It also use to swipe in and out on our clock machine, everything has to swipe- it sounds like this, tooot...tooot..tooot! I just amaze. he he

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...