Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Apple Bottoms Jeans


Macy's sent me an invitation letter to work with them again for this coming holidays the other day. It's nice to know that they still like to consider me of their job as I thought they would ban me since I left them without prior noticed the last time I work with them last year. Unfortunately, I now have a better job in order for me to disregards their invitation. Thank you though. Hehehe Speaking of Macy's I still remember the clothing brands they carry for their retail stores. I was assigned in the junior department (the busiest department at all) where you could find baby phat, apple bottoms, guess, inc, american rags, to name a few. Whenever they put them on sale never I always get something for me like for instance a baby phat t-shirt for only $5, and an apple bottoms jeans for $20 per piece. This is something that I miss at Macy's nothing else other than that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...