Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

Go to GOTO!





When I was a little, mama sometimes feed us an Arroz caldo- to her belief; this food will give our body more energy and a good health. Especially when I got sick, this is what mama always prepared for me. Believe me or not this is the only food I could easily eat when I have troubles with my taste buds and appetite. It helps a lot.

We also call it “Lugaw” in our dialect; it’s actually rice porridge with slices of chicken meat garnished with chopped spring onions.

These kinds of foods associate lots of name and I sometime a victim of being ignorance.
One time my friends invited me to join with them to eat Goto in carinderias. I didn’t really expect that Goto is a lugaw or arroz caldo or even a congee! I swear, I eat beyond my expectations at that time as I have no other choice since my friends paid the bill I ate. Lol












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...