Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Serve me more POTATO please!!

This is what usually come out to my mouth whenever my friends and I out – eat on break time. What a joy! For me to eat a delicious crispy savoring salted POTATO. Like this...


and this.........
more of this....

I actually, don’t usually dine in a restaurant with a menu food. My appetite in food is very less – I do not craving such like let chon, crispy pata, bulalo, curry, fillet, Chinese cuisines or Japanese cuisines, Spanish cuisines, etcetera. Though I love to cook food in a special recipe such like that to serve my family and friends and to improve my talents in cooking. [I guess this is a good sign of making money out of cooking isn’t it?] Ha!
Anyhow, I prefer and enjoy eating simple Potato with fried chicken. Yummy…ooh mama mia!! I have so much joy eating with that using only my finger [Grabeee!]
Even if when my friends and I hopping in the mall, I won’t miss to stop and buy 1 box of fries in Jollibee stall.
Potato with flavor is not my type- eww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...