Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BIRTHDAY BOY

Once again my husbands birthday has come, and we are celebrated it yesterday. He is now turning 30 years old [he should be thankful that he found me before he become a bachelor's member]. He he he. Noh.. I'm just kidding. I am anyway lucky to be part of his life, to celebrate together by the lovely gifts from God.


He got this presents from me [photos below].
His lying on the couch while opening the gifts because he had a terrible back ache. But I'm glad he is fine. He still manage to smile on the camera after all.. that's my boy! He he he

Photos below taken during lunch at Olive Garden with mommy and grandma. They cooked very delicious food, a bowl of salad and a plate of bread are refillable, I love it! We are all having a fine dinning on my husband birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...