Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY HEART'S DAY

Happy Valentines Day to all!
I felt so special today. My family and friends gave me lots of surprises! I have so much love and that makes me so happy. They showed it to me by giving me special things to remind me their love. Of course my husband didn't forget as i thought he were. This morning he greet me and while driving going to work he started a conversation that made me upset. I was mad at him because he didn't listening to me. When we were in the office our friend D called me to go to her corner and so when I went back to my table I saw presents! It was a stuff toy, a box of chocolates, a ring and cards coming from my husband. I'm surprised! My office mates teased me and laughed at me while seeing those stuffs. They actually envious me. Hehehe. I ran to my husbands office to hug him. Is in it romantic??? ha! I'm speechless.

Not only that, our boss in the office gave us (only ladies) a flowers. I got a beautiful pink roses from our boss today.

Later in the afternoon today, my husband and I went to his families house for dinner. My mother in law and grandmother gave me a Victoria Secret tee shirt and my husband got a book and chocolates.

My first valentine here in US was memorable one specially I am now with my husband. I'll forever treasure these.


click photos to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...