Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

I am confused. I DON'T KNOW if what flavor I drink first since they are all my favorite tea!
See? I got a different kinds of tea here, such as Black Tea; Irish Breakfast, English Breakfast, Earl Grey Tea. I also have Green Tea; Cinnamon Apple, Jasmine, and Traditional Green Tea. And then White Tea; Traditional White Tea, Peach/Apricot Flavor, and Pomegranate Flavor. Have also Ginger Peach Rooibus Tea, Sunset Rooibus Tea, and Vanilla Rooibus Tea. I know this is too much, but who am I to refuse to someone who are thoughtful and kind. She said, she will always think of us (my husband and I) whenever she saw a tea in the store. That is why she bought this for us. Oh dear, she really knew what our like! I'm so glad.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...