Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

When Stormy gets mad




STORMY our pretty dog is not home today. She's with my mom. We sent her there to take a short vacation at least to play with my moms cat and her talking birds. That makes Stormy happy, to be always around with people. I said that because she doesn't like when me and my husband go to work and leave her alone in our house, she hates it! What she did always is make a way to feel us guilty towards her. She was like feeling sick by acting throwing up even without bad stuff stock on her mouth. She was biting her pillow and eating the garbage and not even to jump up with us. I know that animals have a feelings too..but we can not afford to have her a nanny, as if we are rich. lol
I miss my baby Stormy.... we will gonna see her this weekend though. I love that dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...