Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Still I'm Into Clapton Biography Book, Reading

I was up until 3:00 a.m. this morning continued reading the Clapton Biography book. Once I start to read a book and gets interested into it, forget it, I become passive and hook to it. The next thing I knew, another day is gone. Anyway, today I woke up 11:30 a.m., went directly to our kitchen get a piece of banana, went back to my bed and continue to read the unfinish book I have. I am almost half pages of the book, so far I like the content of it, I enjoyed reading it actually. I am very pleased to know the life story of Eric Clapton, he is such a sweetheart, a typical flamboyant artist.

Before I go, I will leave you a video of him singing his famous song titled "Tears In Heaven" to get familiar (for those who is not familiar to Eric Clapton anyway) of him.

Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...