Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Treasure To Keep

My in-laws and I likes to take a walk in the golf course park near to their house. The other day when I'm not working in the office, we went there hanging out. We stopped on the bench and sat on the chairs while enjoying our time chatting to each other. When we finally headed home back just a few steps from the bench, I saw a small pin on the grass. I of course took it since nobody there aside us, and shown it to my in-laws. The pin has a meaning, back of the pin has written about the verse of the bible, and when the pin made, I guess. The pin made 1969 or 1963 I'm not sure the last number because the text size is so small. If you notice, the pin have the images of cross, and a woman with baby? Yap, that's what it is. I will wear and keep this pin, it is so precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...