Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I- tagged

I am: who i am
I think: best when my stomach is full
I know: who i am
I want: to be significant
I have: everything
I wish: people are logical
I hate: jealousy, self-centered, prejudice
I miss: my homeland and my family there
I fear: war
I feel: hopeful, grateful, and bless
I hear: the birds singing
I smell: like i need to take a shower now :)
I crave: barbeque's
I search: a place to visit
I wonder: if i will ever be satisfied
I regret: keeping my feelings to myself
I love: having friends of all ages, to go out and see the world, my husband, my family
I ache: for the truth
I care: about those person who really cares me
I always: say 'i love you' to my husband
I am not: prejudice
I believe: in equal rights
I sing: a song that i can relate
I dance: as therapy, to exercise
I cry: few and far between
I don't always: wake up on time
I fight: if people provoke me
I write: the things i like
I never: cheat
I listen: to my parents and to my husband
I need: to be alone sometimes, and to be reminded
I am happy: when I'm at home, when i travel, and when i see peoples are happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...