Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Knowing Me - TAG!

Got this tag from Roche. Here they are:

1. What am I doing 10 years ago?

I worked at Printing and Packaging Company as Marketing Officer in GenSan City my homeland. Basically, I work right away in this company after I finish my degree until I move here. I'm pretty much loyal isn't it? :)

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

Hm mm...time check, right now is around 8pm I have nothing much to do except blogging and go to bed right after.

3. Snacks I enjoy:

a lot! my sweet tooth can't refuse any sweets food, name it I will eat it. lol

4. Places I’ve lived:

Davao City, Philippines - since i was born until 3 years old.
GenSan City, Philippines - i grow up there and live until 2006.
Florida, USA - since September of 2006 to present.

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

wow, great...probably i will buy a mansion, expensive car and air plane. I will buy an island to build a house either in Mediterranean or Caribbean. And then I will travel the world with my husband and family. I will make a business. I will do charity not that I escape from paying huge taxes but really I want to help. :) what else? oh gosh, it is really hard to think what to do with the money if I have billions.

6. People I want to know more about...

wait, since this afternoon my husband and I talk about Van Gogh the famous painter in ancient time, I would like to know why he cut his ear because of love? that's crazy! I want to know more about his life story, his very interesting. Maybe I will research later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...