Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

OverDue Post About Sinulog Fiesta

It was Sunday, January 18 of 2009, when we celebrated St. Nino- Sinulog Festival here in South Florida. I'm so happy to experienced again the said festival because I terribly miss Sinulog back at home. I grew up celebrating it every single year in my hometown in GenSan City. Everybody knows Cebu's Sinulog Festival is well known in the whole country Philippines. But in GenSan, our hometown is well known as the best celebrated Sinulog fiesta. It's been a long time now of I am not having celebrates Sinulog with my family since I moved here. That's why when I heard there is the said fiesta to be celebrate in here, I was excited. I felt home seeing a lot of Filipinos in Sinulog, the food, the dance, how we celebrated it was all the same. I feel so blessed and happy at that time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...