Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Warm Meal

Winter is everywhere in the USA! Florida is experiencing cold too but good thing we don't have snow- thank God. The weather right now (at exactly 10:47pm) is 50 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm freezing to death when I went outside earlier to walk my dog even though I have my jacket with a hood, thick socks, pajamas, and gloves. I couldn't stand the cold- I'm not use to it really. Good thing the dog didn't stay long outside she does not like the cold i guess. Well, it's about time for me to make food anyway we must hurry up.

So I cook soup! A soup that is perfect during this winter time to warm up our cold body. It's so easy to make. And it didn't requires a lot of ingredients. All you needs are; garlic, onion, evoo (extra virgin olive oil), stocks (either veg. or chicken), chicken meat, and bean thread noddles.
To cook is as easy as 1.2.3!
just stir the spices and chicken meat, then add the stocks let it boil.
add the noddles simmer until the noddles become sticky. of course don't forget the salt and pepper to taste.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...