Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

POS Essentials: Barcode Scanners

I have a terrible experienced at the Oriental store in the past days which I thought was funny. It has been my frequent stop over for a grocery whenever I need some Asian food since it is just located in the neighborhood. It runs by the Chinese people of course. And the cashier in the cash register is now familiar of me. Whenever I registered my items for some quirky reason their barcode scanners and computer always doesn't work fine. The cashier always apologizing me for the inconvenient it caused because he needs to reboot the computer once again. I have to wait fifteen more minutes after the computer back to its normal mode. I noticed their computer systems are too way left behind from what we have now. Imagine, their computer program is still Windows 98, more than a decade ago!! haha. No wonder why their system is sooooo slow - like an old fart.  lol I bet the next time I will go there it'll be the same old story. Sigh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...