Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Ode of Weight Lose

Some women I know are keeps complaining about their over weight, how quickly their body turned big like a balloon, how to reduce belly fat and blah blah blah never ending rants while they don't do anything about it. Just sharing their rants as if they mean it. Some are just don't care their weight as long as they are happy and comfortable with their body. It's our choice anyway either we chose to be discipline or not. I know many people are often choosing the latter part because food is their comfort. Thank goodness I have choice and that choice I made is making me happy also in a positive way. I chose food what's good for me. Sometimes I cheat but I try my best not to be addicted with too much foods-- because I'm vain. You know what I mean? :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...