Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Asbestos

For some reasons I don't know about last Friday early morning when I step out from the door to walk my dog outside was smell so badly like sulfur, fertilizer, or a bad canal. Okay, the only thing I can describe it best is fart. It smells just like that. Hehehe So, when I arrived at my work the smells are still there, and everybody noticing it (of course!). It happened again yesterday morning. Until now I don't know what the cause is. We don't have farm here, we only have swamp. Maybe that what it is something from the swamp. I don't know. Well, the fact is the smell is terrible that cause our nose and throat or even lungs a bad feeling. Mostly people couldn't breath well cause they refused to smell it. I had a bad headache yesterday. I don't really like such bad smell. I in fact hates smoke of cigarettes but with the smell like this one makes me sick. How much more those people who have malignant Mesothelioma disease because of what they inhaled from hazardous asbestos. That is scary. Well, I know for sure I am far from that situation but still I have a problem with bad smell surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...