Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gold Bullion Coins


A gold bullion is a standard of money that uses a specified quantity of gold to determine the value of currency that is convertible in other countries. Basically, if you want to invest gold the most traditional way of investing in it is by buying bullion gold bars. In general speaking, bars carry lower price premiums than gold bullion coins. That's why this is one thing that I'd like to do if I have money to invest by buying these gold coins. The value never goes down compare with stocks market value.

Whenever I travel to other countries (not frequently) I always make sure I keep some money either papers or coins from that country I went to just for my own collection purposes. I wish these are golds but golds are hard to find. So buy bullion gold coins if you have plenty of money. Do not invest it for possessions such houses, cars, or stocks, buy gold instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...