Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Skirting around the Christmas tree

Guest post written by Erin Hartman

Our family is pretty big, so we need a big tree to put all of our presents underneath and a big tree skirt to protect them from the floor too. Christmas tree skirts in our house have to be pretty sturdy too because between the grandkids and our dogs, it gets a whole lot of traffic even when it's not piled up with presents.

I decided that I wanted to get a new Christmas tree skirt for this year and thought that I would go online and find a new one. So while I was online looking for a new one to order and buy for our tree, I saw some Wireless Internet specials and after looking more closely at them, decided to switch over my internet service to that company.

Well, I think that I found the biggest Christmas tree skirt that I had ever seen in my life online and it's even made out of canvas. But it's still really pretty, even though it's made out of that really sturdy material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...