Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

New York- A Place I'd Love to Visit

If time will come for me to fly and visit  New York City I would like to go in Brooklyn where my husband's first home, I'll also go to Williamsburg (Brooklyn) just to look for a vintage store. There are stores I know that has great displays of anything vintage from clothing to shoes, bags, accessories, and to name a few. You know how much I love vintage it doesn't matter if its new or secondhand- the latter is the most.

I have seen and heard from TV, websites, and words-of-mouth from people I know who have been there that New York has so many things to do like entertainment and amusements, history and culture, outdoor sports and nature. Not to mention they have various shopping malls from haute couture to vintage that every women love. Restaurants are one of New York's best to offer for us. There are hundreds of restaurants I could choose to dine, and I would love to go to Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's Restaurant). I admire his cooking. You have no idea. 


Coffee Shops are somehow I would consider to try in New York since I love pastries I'm sure every coffee shops selling that too.  Oh, I can't wait that moment to be happen. Hoping for real! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...