Our friendship is like a steel it may bend but it'll not break.
Whenever I see our photos it made me laugh. These are my friends ex-colleagues back when I was working at SPPC (a Dole subsidiary company) in the Philippines. I hang this people around for over 8 years (Yes I'm not that young anymore Hehehe ) and we still friends. I was able to see them again when I went home this last February. It was a riot. Nothing's change.
 |
| when will we ever gets tired of camera? camwhore forever! lol |
 |
| although we have all differences I will never trade this pack of people cause we are unique and that brings us FUN. |
 |
| although we have differences but we are unique that brings us so much FUN. these are the pack of people I would love to hang out with. :) |
 |
| every time i see DOLE products it made me smile.. it brings back so much memories. |
No comments:
Post a Comment