My sister's happy telling me about their new place in Canada. They moved in Canada for more than four months now and they really made themselves comfortable by renting a home. I really proud of them. They work so hard for a living, and they are slowly getting what they needs, for four months living in the foreign land is not easy. This is a big accomplishment for them. I know how hard to adopt new environment, new people, new culture, they are so foreign in Canada and yet they able to accomplish what they deserve in a short period of time. Hard work and humility are the key. They work hard for this.
I finally able to see their new apartment my sister sent me the photos, it was nice and spacious. The kids are sharing a room for now until they can save money to get plenty of rooms for them. I like their wood floor it reminds me of our floor the laminate flooring from BestLaminate.net that we got a couple of years ago. My sister and I have the same taste when it comes to that.

No comments:
Post a Comment