Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

BATHROOM VANITIES

I enjoy being a homeowner. I can do whatever I like to do to make our house clean, homey and pretty. It is very interesting to decorate and to design our house. I love to do that. Well... anyway, who loves to stay in the bathroom? some people would say "not me!" and some would say"me!". I would say "Me, now.", "Not me, before." Back to my native homeland I grew up with not having a luxurious bathroom. Very old modern one. It's just have a toilet bowl and trash can, that's it. Of course it is clean but very fancy. There, it is a necessity for an emergency use only not for vanity and relaxation. Here, it is extreme. Since when I moved here in U.S I now knew how to care the bathroom. It's part of my life.. the first thing I do in the morning when I woke up is to go to the bathroom. And the last thing I do before I go to sleep at night is to stay in the bathroom! So why not make our bathroom make good out of it. It is very important. Because of that I decorate my bathroom as pretty as possible , one of the newest accessories I grabbed in the store to add in our bathroom are here belows.


Soap Dispenser

soap dish


Toilet Rugs Set












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...