Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Passport Amendment

Having Passport amendment to married name is easy to request here in USA. They requires the following:

1) Original Passport (to be return)
2) One (1) Original Marriage contract or certified true copy (to be return) plus 4 photo copies of it.
3) 4 (four) 2x2 picture of each husband and wife
4) Passport Amendment form
5) Passport Amendment Processing fee of $20 in form of money order
6) Report of Marriage form
7) Report of Marriage Processing fee of $25 in form of money order

The Florida state where I reside is under the authority of the Philippine Embassy in Washington, DC. So, I sent my documents to them. After two weeks after I requested to have my Passport amend to married name, I received it just today. . ON TIME! Visit there website for more info. http://www.philippineembassy-usa.org/

Thoughts; Mabilis po ang sistema dito sa U.S kaya po siguro ganon din kabilis ang takbo ng Philippine Embassy dito. Kunti lang po ang hassles na experienced ko, I couldn't find in the form na may processing fee ang passport amendment. When I called up the office to make sure sabi ng nakasagot wala daw. So, I sent all the documents they required me thru Feedex right away. After one day, I got a call from them na received nila package ko at sinabi na may babayaran akong $20 processing fee. Ay ginoo!! Sabi ko na nga ba eh... sent ko money thru Feefex again, kamahal pa naman. So yon same thing, "tatak Pinoy" na yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...