Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Dental Experience In The Foreign Land

Today is my very first time to have a dental check up since I move here in Florida for more than a year now. It's very timing, my dental insurance arrive when the time I needed it most because my tooth with filling on it are seriously bothering me recently. And I am also decided to take off my braces on my lower teeth. After looking and searching a right dentist for me on the net, I finally seek one, and got a schedule for an appointment to them today. I was a bit nervous before I go to see my dentist, I am hesitant to know if how they gonna treat me there. Knowing I am a foreign here, which needs time to adjust the new culture. Well, actually I was wrong because they are very good to me from the receptionist to the hygienist.


I like my dentist, she is so warm and likable. She did not resist me to put another braces again or having a tooth in plant for my spaces. In fact at first she told me to look for an orthodontist to take off my braces because I know she is a general dentist. Anyway, later on she came back and told me that they will gonna take care my braces for my convenience, which I'm glad not to have another time for an appointment. The hygienist clean my teeth gently, and persevere until all my tartars gone. They are not finish yet, I have to go back there on Thursday to have tooth filling which is my main reason why I seek for a dentist. Tooth filling is hurt, I have to prepare on this praying all the saints of the Philippines. lol

Anyway, when I'm home, I told my husband how I content to their services, and how they are pleasant to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...