Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hair Problem Solution


I do believe that age has nothing to do with hair problems. My 85 year old grandmother still has beautiful natural strong hair even until now. To me she's very lucky, because it's been awhile that I have been dealing to my falling hair problems. I have tangled hair, and every time I shampoo it, it falls out. I had long black straight thick hair before but now it is getting thinner. I'm afraid to lose all my hair in the future, so I am searching for the best remedy for my hair problem. Actually, I tried different kinds of shampoo hoping for a solution but it seems it hasn't worked for me, until recently I discovered naked naturals shampoo. I tried this for more than a week now, and it seems to work for me. The first time I used it my hair still fell out. But several days later of using the Naked Natural shampoo my hair is getting better, and it feels even stronger. Honestly, just a few hairs fell out when I shampooed compared to before when I had plenty. I believe it's because this shampoo contains a natural plant protein, to make our hair stronger up to 7x - no chemicals added, and it's all natural ingredients.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...