Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am Plumber

I noticed last night that our toilet upstairs doesn't work right. The water is almost overflowing, it was horrible! My husband and I can't think of any remedy to solve the problem unless we will call help from the professional plumber and pay a lot of money. We waited until today if its really can be fix by ourselves or not. The first thing we did when arrived home from work today is fix the overflowing toilet. Thankfully, I found the main cause of it, it's the white small tube that the water goes with it detach to the main tube. So if I flash the toilet bowl the water stuck for some reason because of that. Phew! What a big relief for us not to spend money for the real plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...