Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FoodTrip: Yankee Clipper Clam Chowder Soup

If you are dieting or vegetarian or just want some good vegetable salads like me then try to dine-in at Sweet Tomato restaurant. They have very good vegetable/pasta salads, soups, and some pastries (loved their homemade chocolate cookies real big time!) I have tried their different kind of soups so far they didn't disappoint me. Even though I'm not too crazy of broccoli but their broccoli chowder soup is divine. It taste so good. I'm serious. This time I had their Yankee Clipper Clam Chowder Soup- it is so creamy, the flavor of the clam is strong. I like seafood so I don't mind if they put too much clam in it. Overall its good. 3.5 for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...