Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Reminiscing My Hong Kong Experiences

There are many things that I like about Hongkong though I stayed only few days there but I heart the country right away on my first day.  Hongkong is just a small country with land mass of 1,104 km2 (426 sq mi) and a population of seven million people.  With that small geographic land and increasing population imagine how crowded in there? But that's okay because the local citizens there are tiny (haha!) and most of all friendly. I don't mind going and riding the subway trail there because of its friendly and clean environment. The Hongkong trail way are very systematic and fast! In case we get lost their customer service can easily be found because there were booths anywhere inside the rail stations or in any tourist spots.  

They have more on hightech architectural designs when it comes to building. Lots of posh malls-- very expensive! On the left photo here: it's me taken inside their one of the public restrooms as you can see the flush handle was attached on the wall very far from the toilet bowl itself. The downside is it took me time to find the flush I just recognized it while reading the notes right next to it. et viola! LOL In my opinion, the American Standard toilet in public area is very far from this because here in America the flush is mostly automatic. Anyway, their food are fantastic! Love the oriental soup, siomai, rice cake, fried rice, and tea! Green tea in a bottle is sooooo good!! Loved it!!! Did I say I loved it already? Holy cow! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...