Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

DISNEY WORLD- Where the Magics Are.

When I was a kid cartoon movies or shows was not my cup of tea. I hate to watch them. Because I don't like the pictures in my eyes they were sooooo not real (well, that's why they called it "cartoon" anyway). Even though Disney created Mickey Mouse and made it very famous I'm still not so thrilled about it. My childhood escapade were all about street games that mostly of my playmates where always wanted to play with. Thing's change until the televisions and computers took over from our old lifestyle. I became so attached of what they called high technologies and now familiar of what's new in the world could offer. When toys  could be found everywhere in the markets. When televisions were necessity in every household. That's how I started to appreciate Disney's creations they ruled the cartoons world, their merchandising are everywhere. Watched about Disney Parks on TV and heard from other people who had experienced to step foot in those parks made me wanna go.

My destiny brought me into the new world where my dreams became reality. How does it happened is a long story but a great journey. When I got married my husband asked me where to go for our honeymoon. The only place I said to him was Disney World. Some people may laughed at me because of all places why I chose Disney. I'll tell you, I have no regrets at all. If my husband would ask me again for our honeymoon my answer would still be the same. :)

Because we're a honeymooners we got Disney vacation packages which was convenient for us. We stayed at one of their beautiful French cottages where there were lakes around the area. So cool. Part of the package was having a "fastpass" to used for any parks entrance, rides, and shows without having to wait for a long queue lines.   Every parks has its own theme where magics can be found.  Everything are made for fun, fun and so much FUN that you couldn't imagine in real life. No age limits. Everybody could enjoy. 


Magic KINGDOM

Animal KINGDOM


EPCOT


MGM STUDIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...