Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dogs Instinct



It rained yesterday morning while Stormy and I burrowing under our blanket. By the time we woke up the rains subsided at around 11am so I took the chance to walk Stormy out. It was gloomy and windy outside. We stayed for so long to have a good stretch after lying on the bed more than 8 hours. Stormy did poo one and two then head back home afterwards.

Later around 12 noon Stormy bothered me. I ain't pay attention. She never stop bothering me until I gave up and annoyed her. I know what exactly she wants because when I stood up from my chair she ran towards our front door meaning she wanna go out. So we off and head out. Outside the weather was so strange dark, cold, windy and drizzling. Stormy does her job right away again poo one and two. And head back home quickly. Little did I know the rains poured heavily outside with the estrange wind. Thank god I listened to Stormy. She knew what will happened that's why she poo and pee before anything bad happens. And I heard that there were Twisters hit in our neighbor city. You see how smart the animals are? They really have a good instinct around them. They can see and feel that we man can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...