Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

i Like.... Chippendale Swing Beds

We still experiencing cold weather once in awhile here in the Sunshine state even though Spring is officially here. I guess that's how the Spring season is scattered rains once in awhile or sometimes cold. I don't care as long as it won't snowed. That's all matters. We have a beautiful warm weather today. Outside the Sun is so bright. She's lovely.

And my inspiration today is SUNNY. There are many things I could possibly do outside since the weather is just perfect. Walking down the trails at the park, swimming in the beach, going to the flea markets, and or swinging on the swings! Chippendale Swing Bed is one of the great outdoor furniture we could have. The photos attached below are speaks louder than words. They are gorgeous, aren't they?

Okay too much about my day dreaming inspirations. It's time to go and I'm off for farmers market now. Have to buy food. Hope you guys have a wonderful fun weekend.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...