Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

In my Makeup Kit

Allow me to share with you guys my makeup accessories. Like many other women I am a fan of makeup too. I have no particular brands, I go for affordable ones and as long as it works on my skin very well.

Here goes my makeup bag handed-me-down from my generous grandma. A Ralph Lauren brand which is very functional, and light.

Before I put on makeup I usually applied moisturizer and wrinkle serum on my face. Remember our skin is very sensitive we need to take care of it as possible we can.


In my makeup kit: from far upper left- Clinique's Pink Ice lipstick, Revlon's Peach lipgloss and lipstick (the two are goes together, I love how it looks so natural. I rarely use them now as these are special edition its not in the market anymore), Rimmel London's Celeb Pink lipstick (this is now my everyday lipstick since I got it. iloveit!) and L'Oreal's Sienna lipstick. I am a hoarder of lipsticks got so many different colours of it. I only show you here what's my so far favorites. In fact I am giving away some of them to my siblings so it won't  gets rotten. Hehe I wear lipstick more often than face powder or other makeup. Just lipstick is fine with me but you know I have to complete the makeup accessories for me to use for any special occasions.

Next are the Maybelline, Rimmel London and L'Oreal's eyeshadow palletes.-- Don't have many colors of it  just have the basic ones. I don't like to wear makeup on my eyes more often I'm not good at it.

Then I have Rimmel London's Gold and Clinique's Pink blush makeup (i love to combine them, it came out like tanish-pinkish cheeks it works on me). Right next are my eye liners from NYC's light brown, Rimmel London dark brown and unknown brand the black tiny one which I got in the Philippines.

Second row from left are my eye mascara curler and cheek brush. The white bottle right next to it is the unrelated topic perfume. Hehe Next to it is the Clinique's eye mascara.  L'Oreal Perfect Match Honey Beige liquid foundation. Iloveit it match my skin tone. Next to it is the Clinique's Beige matte mineral face powder. And then I have this Rimmel London Natural Bronzer powder sometimes I use as blush on or face powder if I want to looks tan.  The ones that's in the middle are my Burt's Bees lip balm (it goes naturally soft and healed chaps lip easily), and  last but not the least is the Neutrogena's Natural stick concealer. So there, my not so cheesy makeup accessories they are in fact very affordable nothing's so fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...