Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Julie and Julia

Because of this movie I was fascinated to cook the Beef Bourguignon of Julia Child's recipe. But just reading the entire cooking process makes me dizzy and tired already that's why this cooking project is still in tow. These are my excuses; the ingredients are too many, to cook is too long! I have lazy toshy. haha
Well, Julie in the movie "Julie and Julia" cooked it twice. Her first attempt was a disaster until she  finally mastered it on the second time. She said it was all worth it because the food was amazing. Many good reviews by those people who have tried to cook the food says the same thing that it was all worth to cook because it really does taste good. Sounds like when we have the best wrinkle cream it felts great to share the good news. I believed them that's why I'd like to try to cook Beef Bourguignon and be like Julia Child. Bon Appetit! LOL


If you love to cook this movie is for you. It inspired you to cook more and eat more often. ha! It tells here how French foods are good and unique. I like Meryl Streep here she was actually nominated as best actress for this year's Academy Awards of this movie.



Now, this is the real Julia Child! The master in French cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...