Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Guilty Pleasure: Sushi and Siomai

Every once in a while I drop by at Japanese/Chinese buffet restaurant for some sushi and siomai to take out. I craved siomai most of the time just like fried chicken. These are my favorite foods. So when I crave for it that Japanese/Chinese buffet restaurant is where I always go. 

Last Saturday after I grocery shopped I then went to that restaurant. I love how they accept to go for their food even though they're buffet so that I can save the rest of the food I couldn't finish for later. I'm a slow eater and I don't eat much that's why getting take out food is perfect for me rather to dine-in in a buffet restaurant where I paid whole but ate only half. :)

I'm strange, I know. But this works for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...