Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Dream Outdoor Lounges

If only I could have the gazillion money in the world I will travel everyday, build my dream house, and I will buy the things I don't have. :) Just like many other women designer clothes, shoes, bags, and jewelries are always what we wanted to have. Sure, only if I have the gazillion moolah, why not, right? Well, when my dream home is built then I'd love to put all these outdoor chaise lounges whether in the garden or in the pool area. How wonderful life would it be. Can somebody pinch me now? Sigh.
As what Aerosmith song goes dream on, dream on, dream until my dreams come true! haha


Biarritz Chaise Lounge Double

Hallo Wicker Outdoor Daybed

Maia Outdoor Double Chaise with Canopy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...