Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tee Times

It's still hot. Summer is not over yet. We still have more days to enjoy this hot weather before winter is arrive.  Oh how I love to go to South Carolina for a vacation. Wish, wish, wish!

Meanwhile, my husband's business partner is always talking about tee time that how he wish to take a break from office work just to go to one of the Myrtle Beach golf courses with my husband. I know they need a break, they work so hard. A fun vacation can take their stress away. I so convince my husband to go with his partner cause when I checked this link http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.net yesterday I found out that they have so many promos and Myrtle Beach golf packages this summer time.

They have variety of courses available on the Challenge Select Package, includes accommodations and all fees. He's smiling when I told all these good news to him. He has to talk to his partner first then we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...