Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kia Optima

Today in our office everybody are in good moods because we learn that our bonus is going to be release anytime this week. You know when we have extra money we can easily think of unnecessary things to buy from that. In fact the girls (my colleagues) already planning for a cruise trip this month using the bonus they're getting. Sounds so much! Meanwhile, the guys are thinking to put their bonus money from their savings account so that if they have enough savings they can use it to buy a new Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S car or Mercedes-Benz S1550. Well.. well... seems they have been planning on that thing for so long now cause soon they said they'll going to get it. Must be wonderful, I said. Good for them!

As for me, I'm not getting any car very soon. Am still happy with I have right now it may not like aston martin but really I have no major problem of my car so far, and I am glad that I won't be spending my extra money for any of that right now. I have to save more for it just in case. But for now- no. If  I were them, they should consider to think about the Kia Optima cause its very practical compare to the cars they've wanted. The Kia Optima is more engaging mid-sizers like Ford Fusion and most of all it only needs low monthly payments and maintenance. I'm just saying.

Kia Optima exterior design

Kia Optima interior design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...