Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

TEAM PACQUIAO

I was able to dropped by in the Team Pacquiao's store at the mall in General Santos City, Philippines where my family lives when I visited them a couple of weeks ago. The store offers all Manny Pacquiao's souvenir stuff like tees, shoes, gloves, towels, bags, key chains, pens, mugs, and among others for a very pricey tag. But who cares he is Manny Pacquiao the boxing champion of the world. I wouldn't actually mind buying some of them cause my husband and I are his fans. We love watching Manny's fight.

Speaking of boxing Manny Pacquaio has a fight coming soon against Shane Mosley- my husband and I may not be able to watch the said fight at the arena live but thankfully we have Satellite TV to see it via PPV.  I'm pretty sure it will be another good fight of Manny since we know how great he is at it. Too bad my father will missed this- he loves Pacman whenever Pacman has a fight my father wakes up so early to prepare himself so he can watch the entire show through our aunts Satellite TV during those times.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...