Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

42 Inspirational Quotes From Sehwag [I never look back]

Oh well, the Cricket frenzy is on and while Indian and Pakistani PMs are mixing politics and cricket, we bring to you some of the inspiring entrepreneurial quotes from Sehwag (i.e. mixing entrepreneurship and cricket)


“I have asked Tendulkar many times what the zone is. He tells me that’s when ‘I see nothing except the ball’. I have asked RahulDravid the same thing. He says sometimes when he is in really good form, he sees the ball and not even the sightscreen, the non-striker, the umpire or who is bowling. I ask how that is possible. I have never entered that zone.”
“What is the difference between batting at the end of the day or at the start? If you make a mistake you'll get out. Whenever a captain or coach asked me for a nightwatchman I would say, "No, why? If I can't survive 10 or 20 balls now, then I don't think I'll survive tomorrow morning." I believe that's the best time when you have the opportunity to score runs, when everybody on the field is tired and you can score 20 runs off those 20 balls.”
“Today is a memorable day and I am happier today than I was when I scored the triple century, because my university has organised a special function to award a degree to a single student.”


Link to full article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...