Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thia Megia - one of her best performance

Last night's American Idol the remaining contestants were singing Elton John songs. I was excited to watch them cause I'm a fan of Elton John's music. I'm telling you, I wont ever get tired nor never will be of listening his classic songs. I have all of his best records in my iPod, that's how sick I am. Hehehe So last night I was with my friends had dinner in her house while watching the AI show. We actually rooting for Thia Megia, we're following her since she's one of us (Filipino). I can tell that she's a typical Pinoy very reserve, shy, but full of talents. She's indeed has a good voice quality, a voice that we would love to hear when we try to relax. So calming sounds like a bird. Beautiful. I love her piece last night singing her version of DANIEL by EJ. love it. Period.

You have no idea how many times I keep playing this video of her from last night challenged. I lost counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...