Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Royal Wedding Invitation

This is a simple wedding invitation of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I think I kinda like it. The minimalist style is super elegant. Very straight forward.

credits: people dot com


I'm sure many people in the world would watch the wedding of the year the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011. I sure will. This event will be broadcast live as I heard on the radio this morning from Ryan Seacrest he said  he will go to London just to cover this special event. He also said that there are some people planning to get a trip for this wedding. I believe him but I wonder why. To just being nosy I guess...who knows. 

Anyway, I am very curious if Kate is having a bridal shower. If they do have how royal bride to be celebrated it. Does she will also be giving away of the bridal shower invitations for this occasion, does she gonna have a wild party? I just curious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...